Mganga conned me Sh165,000, but my kuni still refused to fire

Colas Isanga Mwambingu
A 42-year-old man wants a witchdoctor charged with obtaining money fraudulently.
Colas Isanga Mwambingu, a bar operator claims he paid Ramathan Kalanga Sh165,000 so he could cure his impotence.
“I went to the witchdoctor because I needed help to sire children. Kalanga promised to help me,”  Mwambingu told the court.
Mwambingu whose bar was recently broken into, told the court that Kalanga had also promised to help catch the thieves who broke into his bar - as a bonus.

Kalanga is alleged to have committed the offence on diverse dates of February 22 and March 22 at Aldina Area in Jomvu jointly with others not before court.
Kalanga, who is alleged to have demanded for Sh300,000 for the services, denied the charges in court and was released on Sh50,000 cash bail.
The complainant claimed he heard about the witchdoctor on a radio advertisement and decided to call to seek help.
Hearing of the case has been set for a later date.
Mganga conned me Sh165,000, but my kuni still refused to fire Mganga conned me Sh165,000, but my kuni still refused to fire Reviewed by Unknown on June 05, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.