How My House girl Infected Me With HIV.Can I Tell My wife

In 2017 something happened in my house that changed my life completely. My wife went  for a four month seminar in Uganda and she left me together with house girl and children.All this time we have been living in peace and everything is moving well without my wife.
When my wife was around,my interaction with our house girl was limited.But as she went to Uganda,I had no option but to keep close distance with here.She is literary the one running the house.But as we interacted, emotions grew and I found myself getting intimate with her.I remember the first time we slept together was in December 27 immediately I came from the village over the festive season.That time I used protection. But as fate is,I ended up trusting her and did without protection in subsequent times.
Over the past one month I have been having prolonged sore throat and I have also lost weight.I decided to visit VCT last week and got the result I never expected.I am HIV positive.To make it worse, they told me that my immunity is weak and I should start taking ARV immediately.
My wife will complete her seminar on April 2,2018.She doesn’t know I have been diagnosed with HIV.What I am fearing is that if she knows I am positive,she will leave me suffering.She is HIV negative and I don’t want to infect her.Please advise me on what to do.I honestly don’t want to lose her.
How My House girl Infected Me With HIV.Can I Tell My wife How My House girl Infected Me With HIV.Can I Tell My wife Reviewed by Unknown on March 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.